How do I contact you if I need assistance with a product or a purchase?
We are an internet based company and are very quick to respond to e-mails, so the best place to start is to e-mail us at: email@example.com
To contact us by mail please write to:
Be Your Own Contractor Training
PO Box 3145
Ashland, OR 97520
Can I make my purchase by phone?
I’m sorry but at this point, orders are only being taken through our web site. If you absolutely place the order over the phone, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements.
May I purchase the BYOC training as a DVD set?
The training is only being offered as an instant download. By doing so, we save our customers about 66% in cost.
What do I do if I have technical questions about your site?
If you have concerns or questions of a technical nature regarding our websites or if you have ideas or suggestions for ways to improve our site, please send them to email@example.com.
What do I do if I’m having problems receiving your emails?
If you aren’t receiving Andrew’s “7 Essential Steps to Being Your Own Contractor Success” or any of our other free e-mail resources via e-mail, please do the following:
b. Refer to the whitelisting procedures below.
How to “white list” emails
To make sure you don’t ever miss a single issue of our Be Your Own Contractor Lessons, please follow the instructions according to your type of email account.
1. Click on “Spam” in the left sidebar
2. Check the box next to any messages from Andrew that you see in the spam folder
3. Click “Not Spam” in the top banner next to “Delete forever” Be sure not to hit that button by mistake! 🙂
To ensure your email alerts are delivered to your Yahoo! inbox (not the Bulk Mail or Junk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo! to filter it to your inbox. Here’s how:
1. Open your Yahoo! mailbox
2. Click Mail Options
3. Click filters
4. Next, click add filter
5. In the top row, labeled From Header: make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
6. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. At the bottom, where it says Move the message to: select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
8. Click the Add Filter button again.
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that your email alerts are delivered to your Inbox by adding our “From” address to your Safe List. Here’s how:
1. Click the Options tab
2. Select Safe List (under heading Mail Handling)
3. In the space provided, enter the address email@example.com
4. Click add
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box click OK
AMERICA ONLINE (AOL)
If you are using AOL, you can ensure that your email alerts are delivered to your inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here’s how:
1. Go to Mail Controls
2. Select the screen name we’re sending your email to
3. Click Customize mail Controls for this screen name
For AOL version 8.0: Select allow email from all AOL members, email address and domains.
1. Click next until the save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click save
I signed up but never received any e-mail
If you have never received any of our e-mails and you signed up for our course, you may have mis-entered your email. Re-subscribing will normally solve this problem.
Are you having problems viewing our site?
If you find that you are seeing major errors in the display of this site, such as text spilling out of the columns and/or overlapping that prevents you from reading content, be advised of the following: This site is best viewed with Firefox 1.x (or later) or Internet Explorer 6 (or later) in Windows XP. If you use Max OS X, you may wish to use Safari instead of IE or Firefox. Windows 2000 users may experience graphical bugs. If you are using older browsers (IE 5, Mozilla, Netscape) or Operating Systems (Windows ME/98/98SE/95, Mac OS 9.x), or certain other third-party (or less commonly used) browsers such as Opera or iRider, you may also experience limited functionality or visual errors. The best solution will be to upgrade your browser or operating system as there are numerous conflicts between new and old operating systems and browsers. Additionally, some features do not work in older operating systems or browsers.
Go to: www.microsoft.com for the newest version of Internet Explorer;
Go to: www.getfirefox.com for the newest version of Firefox.
How to return products purchased from the Be Your Own Contractor Web Store
OUR RETURN POLICY Instant Download Videos purchased at BeYourOwnContractorTraining.com are covered by a 30 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, for any reason within the first month after your purchase, you aren’t 100% satisfied with our videos, please notify us and we will issue you a prompt refund. In order to make sure your return is handled properly please read the following:
In order to receive a full refund of your purchase price, please make sure to follow the directions below:
1) You must have purchased the item from the BeYourOwnContractorTraining.com Webstore. This may sound crazy, but people can purchase one of Andrew Morrison’s resources from some other person or company selling them. We are the only authorized place on the web for these videos, so if you purchased them somewhere else, we will not be able to process your refund. Sorry.
2) You must notify us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.